|

Monday, June 07, 2004

At the end of the rainbow...

Lies a fortune. A fortune in GOLD and baked clams, guarded by a wily little leprechaun who will ask you riddles. Well, more like trivia questions. Someone gave him the Trivial PursuitĀ® Genus III edition and his little green ass can't get enough of it...Little bastard.

The first thing I had to do today, before catching up on email, was to remind my coworkers how empty my life had been without them. OH HOW I LOVE YOU, SWEET JOB OF MINE!..

Nobody has been bothering me today with ridiculous requests, but that's nothing new. I'm mostly allowed to work in peace, doing my own thing without interruption or direction. I am SO in the right place right now. Me loves it!

Also, this morning, I came in and realized that a little birdy took a poopy on my computer keyboard. Remember, flying vermin, THIS MEANS WAR! You will soom be my dinner as I use my keen hunter-killer senses to find you and grill you up to a nice medium-rare. mmmmmm.....

So, in closing, happy to be back, love my job and my coworkers and WATCH YOUR ASS, BIRD! I'm right behind you...

Comments:
I think that is just so great you love your coworkers so much. I thought you were kind to small animals, whats up with killing the bird.
 
I could do with some baked clams.



And I would like Justin the *naughty* boy to smear them all over my naked body...crap.
Justin,
You made me talk dirty again.
Stop it or I'll spank you..crap.
There I go again.


I love my job too.
We are all just shiny, happy, stepford workers on THIS side of the rainbow.
 
man...um...You sure you want clams rubbed all over your body? or did you get that backwards...Either way, wow, um...lol
 
Wait now I am lost, I thought Justin wanted the clams! Didn't he ask for them?
 
Post a Comment


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?