|

Thursday, June 10, 2004

I'm Out Searchin'...

I'm gonna find her! I swear to God! Didya ever notice that older songs (in this case, the 1957 Coasters classic "Searchin") really have a "Stalker" slant to them? Apparently, you were allowed to get away with a lot more before people slapped you with the restraining order back then. I don't know. I'd start stalking chicks, but I'm reeeeeeal lazy. It'd be more like me calling them on the phone..."Hello?" Hey, um...could you come drive by my house a few times?" *click*

Could anyone make me a really awesome and functional custom product for, say, under $50? No? Ok, never mind.

Ungrateful bastards...

I am now in the process of figuring out the atomic weight of the essential element known as "desire." YOU GOTTA WANT IT, PEOPLE!" Now, back to the drawing board! (to draw).

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?