|

Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Stanley Cup Game 7!

Tampa Bay, Tampa Bay, Tampa Bay! Whooo! Dave Andreychuk wins the cup! What a moment! I LOVE YOU, SWEET WONDERFUL GAME OF HOCKEY! I LOOOOOOOOVEEEE YOUUUUUUUUUU!

Oh yeah, stories and stuff...There's these...Words...and...letters...and then you put letters together....and then there's words...with...stuff...Damn..OK! 5 random words!

Quit
Lookin
At
My
Undies.

Have fun!

(And yes, these words were chosen totally at random. "Lookin" being there is a nasty little coincidence.)

Comments:
I know I have a problem.
I just can't seem to quit.
Every time I see you lookin at me, I have to stick my hands down my undies!
Ooooh, yeah...more...more.
 
I am laughing the kind of laugh that says "please don't come over and see what I'm laughing at!"
 
Did I win?
Can I at least vote? Can I vote for myself?

Derek I saw that!
 
It is a good thing you saw it Tricia, cause I was going to meantion it!
 
Yeah, yeah, way to go Tampa Bay & Nik and Andreychuk, whatever! I suppose I'm just a Western Conference girl at heart. TB was suddenly the bad guy when the finals started. POOP!
 
When I say Go Tampa Bay, I mean it, dammit!
 
When I say go to Tampa Bay. I mean it Dammit!
 
Post a Comment


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?