|

Monday, June 07, 2004

There's this band called Midnight Oil...

And they sang some songs but I'm sure they sucked since I can't remember any of them. But, I cannot sleep right now (no rest for the wicked) so I figured I would take some time and screw up my template and links so nobody can navigate anywhere with them. I tried this earlier in the week and just when I had finished it up it seems that I didn't do it wrong enough and it all still worked. Dammit, I'm oozing competence and it's driving me "batty."

I will SO ENJOY being back at work on Monday. I miss my coworkers, laying around like a lazy bum at home and spending time with my kids? Overrated to say the least...

The easiest thing for me on Monday, I know, will be waking up and leaping from bed, fully refreshed from my wonderful night's sleep. I am SOOOO a morning person. So are my kids! Why, right now, my little monkey of a daughter is snug as a bug in a rug, asleep in her little bed, probably dreaming of wonderful, family related things. Maybe even a trip to the swimming pool!

I am never forgetful or even "gestalt." Frankly, I don't even know what that last phrase means!

So, for now, That's it. I am now running to bed so I can get a good night's sleep and rejoin my faithful buddies at work tomorrow morning. OH HOW I'VE MISSED YOU, WORK BUDDIES! I'll be back soon!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?