|

Thursday, June 03, 2004

Two Ringy Dingies...

I've never been one to follow rules. They're just so "hard."

x1: You are allowed one bathroom break.
x2: If you use too many sentence enhancers (Hell, Damn, Mary Queen of Scots, Sally, etc.) you will be fined four dollars and one banana.
x3: Label your underwear NOT with the days of the week, but, just for fun, with specific times and dates. "This pair of briefs to be worn only for 4 hours on May 30th, 2002. Any use outdside of this designated time period shall result in a "streak" of some kind." Of course, if you have room to write all of that on your underwear, you have bigger problems to worry about.
x4: Don't waste your vote. What I mean by this is, if you're going to vote for Ralph Nader, or write-in for Krusty the Klown again, you may as well just stay home. Seriously.
x5: There's more to this voting thing. I'd like to say more but THE WALLS HAVE EARS! I dare not speak it.
x6: There is NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO rule 6
x7: no Pooftas. or however it's spelled.

If there seems to be a surge or a swell, you will be alerted via the normal channels. If you have to ask, I shouldn't be telling you.

Good luck, and God speed.

Here are the words for this round:

I
Seriously
Don't
Like
Tater-Tots.

Comments:
Hey, now. What's wrong with tater tots? I for do not hate them. Seriously.
 
I for ONE! One, dammit. I need to teach my cat how to type better!
 
Post a Comment


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?