|

Thursday, July 15, 2004

Mermaids aren't real

Mermaids aren't real  
(fortified with vitamins and minerals)
Mermen aren't real, either, so don't go to your local aquarium or Pet City and ask to see one. They'll most likely laugh at you and, if you get agitated and aggressive, the cops will come and beat your mermaid loving head in. Just a word of caution, goofy. They fucking don't exist...

In other news, I've been working on a very special project. I've been trying to come up with a special "punctuation thing" to place at the ends of sentences to denote the times when I am acting quizzical or actually "posing a query" to someone.

After a long period of time, including having a number of "focus groups" involved in the process, I've decided to call my item a "question mark." I shall unveil this new "question mark" to you now...



You are free to use this "question mark" in your own sentences as long as you send me a royalty fee. I accept Visa, Mastercard, Library Card and Food Stamps.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?