|

Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Forum Shops® Progress Report...

Apparently, I have a problem. It seems that these "sad little skeletons" that I described in my first Casear Collin's Forum Shops® post WERE ACTUALLY PEOPLE at one time. As such, they have FAMILIES! These "families" are all protesty and weepy about my disposal plans for their "loved ones"...Little "blood is thicker than water" bastards...Until I find a way around these whiny little FREAKS, my big plans are on hold...

So, if for whatever reason, you're ABSOLUTELY JONESIN' for upscale shopping inside a crypt, may I suggest the Citadel Mall? I had a dream...Nay, A VISION, when I was younger about a horrid corpse of someone who had been murdered and buried at the Citadel. This would be downstairs, JC Penney Wing right outside of...What...The Pet Store. So that should do it.

One last thing. I just found out that I have a direct link to other people around me. It's called a "Telephone." WHY DIDN'T ANYBODY CLUE ME IN SOONER!? It's got buttons and this..."receiver" thing. The best part? EVERYBODY HAS A UNIQUE NUMBER I.D. THING! All I have to do is press the corresponding number with these "number buttons" AND I GET CONNECTED TO THEM! I can then actually TALK with these people. no more Post-It notes for me, baby!

Hopefully, you have a direct link to me as well...I look forward to your dialing my unique number i.d. thingy...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?